Coastal Clean Up - Crane Estate
Join The Trustees for our quarterly beach cleanups at Crane Beach. These will be based at Crane Beach, though some teams may be asked to help at Castle Hill (Steep Hill, Cedar Point) if the volume allows. Bring your family, your friends, and classmates to help clean the beach. Volunteers should come dressed in layers for varying weather conditions, wear appropriate footwear, bring work gloves, hat, sunscreen, refillable water bottle and snacks.
Reports to: Property Staff
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work alongside staff and other volunteers to remove debris from our beach
- Maintain communication with staff
- Sign up for this event
- An eagerness to participate in keeping the Crane Estate clean
- Able to follow instructions and work on a team
- Dress in appropriate clothes and footwear
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and ability to bend
- Ability to walk on a variety of surfaces including sand, grass or uneven surfaces
Various times over the course of the year.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crane Beach, 310 Argilla Road, Ipswich, MA 02138
More about The Trustees
Founded by landscape architect Charles Eliot in 1891, The Trustees has, for more than 125 years, been a catalyst for important ideas, endeavors, and progress in Massachusetts. As a steward of distinctive and dynamic places of both historic and cultural value, The Trustees is the nation’s first preservation and conservation organization, and its landscapes and landmarks continue to inspire discussion, innovation, and action today as they did in the past. We are a nonprofit, supported by members, friends and donors and our 116 sites are destinations for residents, members, and visitors alike, welcoming millions of guests annually. www.thetrustees.org.
The Trustees is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, military service, application for military service, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Trustees makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Covid-19 Volunteer Safety:
The health and safety of Trustees’ volunteers, staff and visitors is our top priority.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
- If you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or someone displaying symptoms of Covid-19, please stay home
- For our most current Covid-19 updates, please visit our main Trustees site
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:5+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: