Step 1: Register and Create a Volunteer Profile
Registering and creating a volunteer profile allows you to sign up for volunteer opportunities and submit the forms and information we need before you start volunteering.
- Click here to go to our secure registration page.
- If you are already a volunteer with The Trustees but have not created a profile, we ask you to do that in order to sign up for volunteer opportunities.
Step 2: Find a Volunteer Opportunity that Interests You
- Click here to search for volunteer opportunities. Search by location, property name, distance or keyword.
- You can also browse our Opportunity Calendar to look for opportunities on a certain day and time. Many additional opportunities have flexible schedules that allow you to set your own hours. These opportunities will not be featured on the opportunity calendar.
Step 3: Express Interest/Sign Up for a Volunteer Opportunity
Once you find an opportunity that interests you, you will have the option to:
- Express Interest -- We will contact you with further information about the opportunity. Many of these opportunities are not date-specific and may require further orientation, and/or background checks. Please do not show up at the opportunity without hearing from us first.
- Sign Up -- You will be automatically signed up for the opportunity and will receive a confirmation email containing all of the information you need. It is important for you to show up to opportunities that you sign up for. If you can no longer attend, you are able to remove yourself from the opportunity by logging into your account.
Please note: For most of our volunteer roles, we will invite you to a brief phone conversation with someone in Volunteer Services. We can answer most of your questions and tell you more about the volunteer role. We may even be able to tell you about some other exciting upcoming volunteer roles and events!
Step 4: Volunteer!
Thank you for volunteering with The Trustees!