Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:14+
Winterlights - Stevens Coolidge Place
The Stevens-Coolidge Place in North Andover will be illuminated with thousands of shimmering holiday lights and designed light installations for the second annual Winterlingts! There are so many ways to volunteer and get involved and see the gardens glowing through the holiday season!
Winter Lights is a visual evening time holiday light extravaganza at Stevens-Coolidge Place each weekend, Thursday-Sunday, November 21, 2019 - December 29, 2019. The evening will include fun activities and crafts for the entire family, music, hot chocolate and maybe a surprise visit from Santa!
Winter Lights Event Volunteers:
Each Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from November 21 to December 29, volunteers are invited to assist wiith the Winter Lights Event. Volunteers should plan on a shift starting at 4:30 pm and ending at 8:30 pm.
Event Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Assist with parking and wayfinding
- Assist with refreshments
- Monitor childrens activities
- Monitor the lights and decorations, repairing or replacing as needed
- Educate the public about the goals of the Trustees and the benefits of being a Trustees’ member
- Assist with set up and clean up nightly
- Communicate regularly with staff
- Sign-up for your available days
- Have reliable transportation to the property
- Desire to meet with the public, and share knowledge of The Trustees
- Good communication skills
- Dress in appropriate clothes and footwear for varying weather conditions
- Experience working with the public (desired, not required)
For Winter Lights event, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
Sign up for one day or as many as you like!
If you have questions, contact volunteer.thetrustees.org
More about The Trustees
Founded by landscape architect Charles Eliot in 1891, The Trustees has, for more than 125 years, been a catalyst for important ideas, endeavors, and progress in Massachusetts. As a steward of distinctive and dynamic places of both historic and cultural value, The Trustees is the nation’s first preservation and conservation organization, and its landscapes and landmarks continue to inspire discussion, innovation, and action today as they did in the past. We are a nonprofit, supported by members, friends and donors and our 116 sites are destinations for residents, members, and visitors alike, welcoming millions of guests annually. www.thetrustees.org.
The Trustees is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, military service, application for military service, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Trustees makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: