Harvest Festival, scheduled for September 16, at Powisset Farm in Dover, MA is a joyous event, filled with activities including farm tours, visits with our animals, music, kids activities, food and fun for adults and kids of all ages! Come celebrate the harvest season at the farm, make some new friends and enjoy the day!
A number of different volunteer positions are available, with shifts either 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Volunteer positions include:
• Admission Assistants
• Sustainability Managers
• Parking Assistants
• Volunteer Table Assistants
• Kids Craft and Contest Assistants
• Vendor Hospitality Assisstants
• Cider Press Assistants
• Vary depending on volunteer position
• Communicate effectively with staff and other volunteers
• Assist with set up and clean up
• Help answer questions about the Farm
• Sign up for this events
• Have excellent communication skills
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Have reliable transportation to the Farm
• Enjoy working with people
September 16, 2017. Shifts available from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and/or 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Trustees is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, military service, application for military service, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Trustees makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.