Age Minimum (with Adult):10+, Minimum Age:16+
Free Fun Friday 2017 Event Volunteers- Naumkeag
Free Fun Friday 2017 Volunteers- Naumkeag
The Trustees and Naumkeag staff are looking for enthusiastic people to help make this year's Free Fun Friday event a huge, fun success. Last year we had over 600 visitors! Be a part of the fun and magic! The Highland Street Foundation sponsors this state-wide program each year.
Varies with station assignment, but may include:
• Greeting and directing visitors
• Assisting with parking • Refreshments/concession station support
• Assisting with children's arts/craft/ activities •Working independently or together with other volunteers and staff
•Sharing information about the Trustees Qualifications
• Interest in talking to and working with the public
• Friendly personality
• Ability to stand for much of shift and be outdoors during summer weather (seating available for some station assignments; shade canopies and rotation in and out of shaded areas is available)
9:30 AM-1:00 PM or 12:30 PM-4:30 PM, other shifts may be available.
Volunteers receive a house tour pass for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
The Trustees is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, military service, application for military service, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Trustees makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: